Terms and Conditions
CCAP/CCAPA Terms and Conditions
In order to enroll in the Canadian Certified Administrative Professional (CCAP) or Canadian Certified Administrative Professional Associate (CCAPA) program please acknowledge that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
As per Association policy, you are required to meet the following criteria:
- The CCAP and CCAPA programs consist of an educational component comprised of seven or four courses respectively. You are required to complete the compulsory and elective courses of the chosen program within seven years for CCAP and four for CCAPA with a minimum overall grade point average of 60%.
- At anytime prior to completing the CCAP/CCAPA program, you must provide an Experience Verification Form. This form must be submitted to be eligible to graduate. A template form is available on our website.
- At anytime prior to completing the CCAP/CCAPA program, you must provide a Core Competency Verification Form. This form must be submitted to be eligible to graduate. A template form is available on our website.
- You must be and remain to be a member of the Association in good standing throughout the years of your studies and annually once you graduate. A lapsed membership results in forfeiture of the use of the CCAP/CCAPA To reinstate a lapsed certification the following charges will be applicable:
- Annual Membership Dues.
- Certification Renewal Fee.
- $75 for each year certification is lapsed up to three years. If certification is lapsed more than 3 years $75 for each year up to a maximum of $500 and a certification renewal exam will be required at your expense.
- To maintain your certification, you will be required to renew it every three years. Payment of the certification renewal fee and the earning of certification renewal credits are required. More information is available under the Certification Renewal section on our website.
I have read and understand the requirements of the Association of Administrative Professionals’ Canadian Certified Administrative Professional’s Program and agree to abide by them.