Belonging to our professional association means our members have access to a multitude of resources, services, discounts and information! The following list contains brief descriptions of the many benefits Association members can enjoy.
Our Association has many affiliations with partners and sponsors that provide benefits, services and discounts for our members. A brief description is listed below. Members can access full details on our Members Only page:
- Keeping current in our field by receiving opportunities for webinars and seminars. Free access to the National Webinars and Resource Page for all members. Click here: 2023 National Webinar Series to view our current program calendar.
- Electronic Access to Executive Support Magazine – an international magazine full of latest tips, technology and helpful hints and guidelines for all office professionals
- UPS savings on shipping services
- Access to “Resume Target” – provides professional resume writing, job search and career advice services
- Regular publications of our National E-Magazine – The Communique
- Access to branch newsletters
- Annual Salary Guide – access administrative salary information including the latest predictions for starting salaries in a variety of jobs. Our guide includes everything from clerical salary data to salaries for administrative and executive assistants
- Membership in a professional Association with access to shared communications, support and annual trade show, Professional Development Days and national meetings that provide networking and meeting with colleagues across Canada
- Membership is not just for those already in the workforce. Our student membership includes all the same benefits as regular membership, but the biggest benefit may be the access to administrative professionals across the country and around the world to learn from and benefit from their experiences. Click HERE to learn more.
- Access to the AAP Community site: https://aapcommunity.canadianadmin.ca/home. Your login credentials are the same details you would use when logging into the members only website.
Feedback from our members:
“Thank you so much for this opportunity! This will benefit me both in my job as well as my many volunteer activities (I always end up taking minutes somewhere). Also, I purchased 3 of her books that she had on sale and can’t wait to jump into those. Life is just a big learning process and it’s nice to know who to go to for some of those administrative questions we all have.”
~ Terry, Atlantic Canada Branch
For further details on our valued sponsors, check them out here!